Sonnet 130 十四行诗130 by William Shakespeare 威廉·莎士比亚 my mistress' eyes are not like the sun 我情⼈的眼睛不如太阳耀眼 coral is far more than her lip' red 珊瑚远⽐她的嘴唇红艳 if snow be white. why then her breats are down. 雪花洁⽩,她的胸脯只能算灰暗 if hairs be wires. black wires grown on her head. 秀发如丝,她只有⼀条漆⿊的线 I have seen Rosesdamaked. red and white. 我曾见玫瑰织锦,嫣红雪⽩ but no such roses see I in her cheeks. 她的颊上也没这般风采 and in some perfumes is there more delight. 许多的⾹⽔闻起来 than in then breath that form my mistress' reeks 都⽐她的吐息更愉⼈⼼怀 I love to hear speak. yet well I kown 我爱倾听她的语⾔,可我知道 that music hath a far more than pleasing sound ⾳乐会⽐她更动听悦⽿ I grant I never saw a gaddness go. my mistress 在她⾛过踏着地⾯的时候, when she walks. treads on the ground. 我也从未窥见⼥神的步态。 and yet. by heaven. I think my love as rare as any she belied with false compare. 然⽽,我仍要说我挚爱的那⼀位 和她所⽆法相⽐的⼀切同样珍贵。
Sonnet 130

十四行诗130

by William Shakespeare

威廉·莎士比亚

my mistress' eyes are not like the sun

我情⼈的眼睛不如太阳耀眼

coral is far more than her lip' red

珊瑚远⽐她的嘴唇红艳

if snow be white. why then her breats are down.

雪花洁⽩,她的胸脯只能算灰暗

if hairs be wires. black wires grown on her head.

秀发如丝,她只有⼀条漆⿊的线

I have seen Rosesdamaked. red and white.

我曾见玫瑰织锦,嫣红雪⽩

but no such roses see I in her cheeks.

她的颊上也没这般风采

and in some perfumes is there more delight.

许多的⾹⽔闻起来

than in then breath that form my mistress' reeks

都⽐她的吐息更愉⼈⼼怀

I love to hear speak. yet well I kown

我爱倾听她的语⾔,可我知道

that music hath a far more than pleasing sound

⾳乐会⽐她更动听悦⽿

I grant I never saw a gaddness go. my mistress

在她⾛过踏着地⾯的时候,

when she walks. treads on the ground.

我也从未窥见⼥神的步态。

and yet. by heaven. I think my love as rare as any she belied with false compare.

然⽽,我仍要说我挚爱的那⼀位

和她所⽆法相⽐的⼀切同样珍贵。
2条回答
是的呢
觉华
1年前
莎士比亚的十四行诗歌,首首充满爱